Sunday, October 14, 2012

the travails of ted

I am spinning my wheels.  I look at the list of projects I have posted ..... a multimedia novel, a book of poetry, a iBook religions of the world text, a family history for a friend,  a still born book I wish to revive online, a multimedia book length essay, and teaching at two universities......

What am I actually getting done?  Basically the teaching and a bit of poetry... nothing else.

I must focus.


So.... teaching as it pays the bills here and now..... and the iBooks text as it promises to pay when done....and I must write the occasional poem to stay sane [well, my version thereof].... the rest will have to wait.

2 comments:

  1. All good things in time, sir. Our passions drive us, but sometimes they drive us mad too - remember to make time for yourself.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete